- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
ultrabooks - News, Features, and Slideshows
St. Mary’s College will upgrade student and staff devices to Windows 8 next year, following a recent technology refresh that included a rollout of new notebooks to students and teachers.
PowerbyProxi is demonstrating two new chargers to handle larger mobile devices by offering more than twice the power of its previous technology.
Western Digital is now shipping what it said is the world's first 2.5-inch, 5mm hard drives and solid-state hybrid drives (SSHDs) for use in ultra-slim notebooks.
Booming sales of tablets, smartphones and solid-state drives (SSDs) are taking a toll on hard-disk drive sales, revenue from which is expected to drop by about 12% this year.
The PC market may be taking a beating but chip maker Advanced Micro Devices is has no plans to move toward the hot new market: smartphones.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager