- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
ultrabook - News, Features, and Slideshows
ultrabook in pictures
The recently released Windows 8.1 is “light years ahead” of last year’s Windows 8, according to Lenovo Thinkpad product manager, Simon Kent.
In 2012, Lenovo noticed an increasing popularity of the Ultrabook category within the market.
CES 2013 has come and gone. In addition to "wear more comfortable shoes next time", here's what we learned at this year's premier consumer technology conference.
Just 12 months ago, the ultrabook was widely regarded as the PC market's savior. Since then, it's become more of a punch line.
The introduction of MIcrosoft Windows 8 has spawned a variety of new and exciting devices. Here are 7 Ultrabooks that have been developed especially for the new operating system.
- Alibaba enters US cloud market, signaling global ambitions
- Apple in settlement talks with car battery maker A123 Systems
- Data retention: 'A couple of issues which do require more work' says Shorten
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- Apple, like Google, to hire full-time security guards in Silicon Valley
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived