Companies that have implemented unified communications have seen direct and tangible savings of up to 75% in their phone and equipment costs, but the longer-term and greater impact is increased productivity. What was originally seen as a soft benefit is now turning into hard ROI. Unified communications is becoming a strategic element in daily workflows and is making organizations more operationally efficient than ever before.
UC - News, Features, and Slideshows
Demand for managed services is helping the unified communications (UC) market in Australia grow as organisations strive to avoid service and maintenance overheads while controlling UC hardware and applications, according to Frost & Sullivan.
Companies will need to invest heavily in unified communications (UC) over the next four years as more staff work from home or in remote locations, according to analyst firm IDC.
Telecommunications companies in Australia and New Zealand are set to capitalise on the growing use of UC for enterprise social networks as well as ramping up security offerings next year, according to IDC Australia.
Business analytics as a service and consulting on machine to machine (M2M) implementations are just two of the predictions IDC Australia has tipped as sure bets in 2013.
Whitepapers about UC
Consolidating organisational communications can provide far-reaching competitive advantages through productivity gains and cost savings. Yet many organizations still hesitate to deploy more complex unified communications (UC) capabilities that can generate big returns, such as enterprise voice and audio/video conferencing. This whitepaper looks at: why in-house expertise to deploy and manage a full UC solution is the major factor holding organisations back, how a solution designed for your unique environment can provide the most benefits and where organisational communications can be streamlined to meet high availability requirements and service needs.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms