- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
UBS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Obama authorizes sanctions for hackers... Facebook Riffs on video apps... Uber takes its fight to Brussels... and more tech news
Microsoft today updated its preview of Outlook on the Mac, the tease it offered Office 365 subscribers more than two months ago.
Cisco is getting a lift from apparent momentum behind its Nexus 9000 switches and Application Centric Infrastructure fabric. Investment firm UBS boosted its Cisco stock price targets after discussions with EMEA chief Chris Dedicoat yielded numbers UBS found encouraging.
Checks and guesses spurred rumors that Apple has begun shipping raw synthetic sapphire material to Asia for processing into iPhone 6 display covers. One analyst estimated the amount shipped would be good for... maybe 115,000 covers.
Microsoft teased the Surface Pro today, hinting that the company will soon announce an on-sale date for its second tablet.
As companies embrace big data, they're in the market for high-level strategists and communicators. Do you have the chops to snag a big data job?