- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
UBS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Checks and guesses spurred rumors that Apple has begun shipping raw synthetic sapphire material to Asia for processing into iPhone 6 display covers. One analyst estimated the amount shipped would be good for... maybe 115,000 covers.
Microsoft teased the Surface Pro today, hinting that the company will soon announce an on-sale date for its second tablet.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
AT&T is on pace to sell a record number of smartphones in the fourth quarter, with strong sales of the iPhone 5 and Android phones such as the LG Optimus G and HTC One X, AT&T Mobile CEO Ralph de la Vega said today
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
As companies embrace big data, they're in the market for high-level strategists and communicators. Do you have the chops to snag a big data job?
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing