UBS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Checks and guesses spurred rumors that Apple has begun shipping raw synthetic sapphire material to Asia for processing into iPhone 6 display covers. One analyst estimated the amount shipped would be good for... maybe 115,000 covers.
Microsoft teased the Surface Pro today, hinting that the company will soon announce an on-sale date for its second tablet.
Microsoft's Surface RT tablet sold 1 million units in the fourth quarter, fewer than expected, according to a UBS analyst.
AT&T is on pace to sell a record number of smartphones in the fourth quarter, with strong sales of the iPhone 5 and Android phones such as the LG Optimus G and HTC One X, AT&T Mobile CEO Ralph de la Vega said today
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
As companies embrace big data, they're in the market for high-level strategists and communicators. Do you have the chops to snag a big data job?
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Build a private Cloud but don’t forget the software, says EMC
- Opera Mini becomes default browser for Microsoft's fading feature phones
- Uber builds on being 'best' by linking its ride requests to other mobile apps
- Citrix software aims to solve storage/virtual desktop performance problem
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- LTE in Wi-Fi spectrum shows great potential, says NTT DoCoMo
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets