- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
TripView - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
Sydney travellers can now track whether their bus service is running late, with the NSW government making real-time information on bus movements available to mobile app developers.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey