- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
TripView - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
Sydney travellers can now track whether their bus service is running late, with the NSW government making real-time information on bus movements available to mobile app developers.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum