- Trojan program based on ZeuS targets 150 banks, can hijack webcams
- FBI concludes North Korea 'responsible' for Sony hack
- Three security-boosting steps to perform on every router
- Major Chinese smartphone manufacturer installed backdoor on up to 10 million devices
- Clean up your Wordpress plugins to avoid SoakSoak and other malware threats
travel - News, Features, and Slideshows
travel in pictures
House of Travel Australia has used a software-defined storage services platform to reduce capital expenditure and improve the resilience of its storage environment.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
National Australia Bank (NAB) has upgraded its Traveller card so that customers can load up to 10 currencies at one time onto the card using Internet/mobile banking while they are in Australia or overseas.
Nine in ten Australians are willing to hand over biometric details including fingerprints when travelling across international borders, according to an Accenture survey.
Server room constraints led Queensland-based accommodation firm Mantra Group to start looking at reducing its physical server numbers.
Whitepapers about travel
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year