- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
- While Heartbleed distracts, hackers hit US universities
- Espionage outpacing financial crime as better reporting improves security picture: Verizon
- Apple patches Secure Transport, but not because of Heartbleed
- BlackBerry Releases BES 10 Security Update to Address 'Heartbleed' Flaw
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
Aerospace and defense company Boeing this week rolled out the Boeing Black – a heavily secured Android smartphone designed for use by the U.S. military and intelligence agencies, which – no kidding – will essentially self-destruct if tampered with.
The U.S. Department of Transportation will propose making all new cars talk to each other so they can warn drivers of impending collisions.
Like a nearby cellphone user with an annoying way of saying, "Helllloooo!" recently confirmed FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has already hit a nerve.
Anyone who was hoping to sneak in an Internet voice call over JetBlue's new in-flight Wi-Fi service had better make other plans, because the airline now plans to enforce its ban on voice calls in the air.
The latest twist in the debate over in-flight calling might allow users of some Internet-based services to do voice and video chats immediately on some airliners.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller are slim.
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development