- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years
transportation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chinese authorities visited an Uber office in the country on Wednesday, just a week after another company office faced a local police raid over its ride-hailing service.
Facing little work in his regular construction job, Li Gengming has become a big supporter of Uber Technologies in China.
Chinese company Ninebot won't be accused of offering knockoff Segways any longer: On Wednesday, the three-year-old startup announced it had acquired Segway.
Millions of air passengers could be at risk if more isn't done to prevent hackers targeting aircraft and air traffic control systems, the U.S. government said on Tuesday.
Cheaper air travel is making the world seem smaller -- and that's increasingly the case for the online booking market too, with Expedia planning to swallow up rival Orbitz Worldwide barely a month after buying the smaller Travelocity.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller are slim.
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- The software-defined datacentre is best in moving to the Cloud, says VMware’s Minhazuddin
- Fujitsu delves into the IoT space with new end-to-end solution for A/NZ
- Fujitsu launches dedicated security practice in A/NZ
- Dicker Data just misses breaking $1 billion mark in revenue for FY2014
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer
- Brand refresh helps TravelEdge clarify growth strategy
- Optus: Digital is not a technology, it's a way of working