- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
transportation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Amazon.com has asked the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration permission to test drones outdoors for use in its Prime Air package delivery service.
Victoria's Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure and VicRoads don't have "comprehensive and reliable traffic datasets for the whole Victorian road network", according to a report on the use of ICT to manage traffic in the state's cities issued by the state's auditor-general today.
In the wake of the loss of flight MH370, satellite communications service provider Inmarsat has proposed to develop a global airliner tracking service that can be implemented for little to no cost.
When Tracy Lee talks about the weather he's not just making idle conversation.
Aerospace and defense company Boeing this week rolled out the Boeing Black – a heavily secured Android smartphone designed for use by the U.S. military and intelligence agencies, which – no kidding – will essentially self-destruct if tampered with.
In-flight cellular in the U.S. may be closer to reality than some consumers realize, with foreign airlines poised to extend services they already offer elsewhere. But evidence from overseas suggests the odds of being trapped next to a chronic caller are slim.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar