Transport for NSW - News, Features, and Slideshows
A information security audit by NSW Auditor-General Grant Hehir tabled today found that traffic signal networks managed by Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) could have potentially been hijacked, leading to traffic disruptions.
The NSW government is calling on developers to be part of an event designed to create apps that will help people with impairment or disability easily use the public transport system.
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
Scarce resources, an ever-growing population, natural disasters and many other factors mean we need to be smart about the way we manage the environments we live in.
Transport for NSW is preparing to create Twitter handles or accounts for each Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink railway line to provide more targeted updates to customers.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities