Transport for NSW - News, Features, and Slideshows
A information security audit by NSW Auditor-General Grant Hehir tabled today found that traffic signal networks managed by Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) could have potentially been hijacked, leading to traffic disruptions.
The NSW government is calling on developers to be part of an event designed to create apps that will help people with impairment or disability easily use the public transport system.
The NSW government will fast-track the release of de-identified open data under a new ‘crowdsourcing’ initiative where it is seeking ideas from the community about how to improve service delivery across the state.
Scarce resources, an ever-growing population, natural disasters and many other factors mean we need to be smart about the way we manage the environments we live in.
Transport for NSW is preparing to create Twitter handles or accounts for each Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink railway line to provide more targeted updates to customers.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC