CSC has won a contract valued at up to $113 million to carry out an overhaul of Transport for NSW’s (TfNSW) networks.
Transport for NSW - News, Features, and Slideshows
Transport for NSW has restored the ability to commuters to add credit to their Opal cards using Opal.com.au after the site was taken down yesterday to address a processing issue.
Sydney Trains and NSW Trains are currently not able to access all the information they require from the Opal electronic ticketing system, according to a report released today by the NSW Auditor-General.
A information security audit by NSW Auditor-General Grant Hehir tabled today found that traffic signal networks managed by Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) could have potentially been hijacked, leading to traffic disruptions.
The NSW government is calling on developers to be part of an event designed to create apps that will help people with impairment or disability easily use the public transport system.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW