NSW government-owned electricity network operator TransGrid is preparing to migrate virtual desktops off its SAN and onto Nutanix converged infrastructure appliances.
transgrid - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW electricity grid operator, TransGrid, will move as many as 500 of its desktop PCs to virtualised thin clients in an effort to reduce costs and extend the hardware refresh cycle to seven years.
NSW state-owned electricity transmission network operator, TransGrid, has started a three-month business process modelling system (BPMS) project to deliver process modelling capability across its enterprise in a standard way.
TransGrid, the operator of NSW's $3.7 billion high voltage transmission network, is planning a major data warehouse redevelopment.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.