- Fear not: Kindle flaw that opened your Amazon account to attackers appears fixed
- New NSA-funded programming language could close long-standing security holes
- Three warning signs that email is malicious
- Cisco gains strength in next-gen firewalls via Sourcefire code
- Phishing attacks take £30 million toll as UK online bank fraud rises
transgrid - News, Features, and Slideshows
NSW government-owned electricity network operator TransGrid is preparing to migrate virtual desktops off its SAN and onto Nutanix converged infrastructure appliances.
NSW electricity grid operator, TransGrid, will move as many as 500 of its desktop PCs to virtualised thin clients in an effort to reduce costs and extend the hardware refresh cycle to seven years.
NSW state-owned electricity transmission network operator, TransGrid, has started a three-month business process modelling system (BPMS) project to deliver process modelling capability across its enterprise in a standard way.
TransGrid, the operator of NSW's $3.7 billion high voltage transmission network, is planning a major data warehouse redevelopment.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Software bugs most common cause for mobile Internet outages, study says
- FCC gets record number of net neutrality comments, what now?
- Researchers' new app outs iPhone and Android phone energy hogs
- Subway to accept NFC payments starting in October
- Micro Focus buying Novell, Suse Linux owner for $1.2 billion
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer