- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Transfield - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has awarded Transfield a contract worth up to $300 million for the design, construction and premise pre-connections for the National Broadband Network (NBN) in metro and south east Sydney.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Construction company Transfield has tapped SAP for mobile device management (MDM) and other related services.