- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
Microsoft may be revealing the second generation of its Surface tablets during its developers' conference next month, according to a printed report.
The final numbers are in showing that PC makers shipped fewer machines last year than in 2011, and Windows 8 is among several factors being blamed by IDC for the decline, which is expected to continue this year.
Windows 8 will shoulder part of the blame for a worse-than-expected dip in Q4 PC sales because it didn't offer clear enough benefits that might spark a surge in PC buying, according to IDC.
IDC today released its Disk Storage Tracker, showing steady growth in external storage systems worldwide for the third quarter.
The latest predictions from researcher IDC show a continuing increase in tablet sales from the end of 2012 all the way through 2016, according to the company's latest Worldwide Quarterly Tablet Tracker.
Cloud vendors are delivering boatloads of new tools to help enterprise IT build, buy, manage, monitor, tweak and track Cloud services. These tools are designed to help IT execs free up their budgets and their staff so both can be used towards more strategic, line of business projects.
It’s time for midsize companies to start thinking differently about infrastructure. This white paper provides a brief overview of cloud computing, explains how midsize companies can benefit, and describes the steps they can take to take advantage of what it has to offer. Read now.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia