- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Court today signed off on TPG's takeover of iiNet.
Australia's competition regulator will not oppose TPG's acquisition of iiNet.
In July, customers of ISP iiNet enjoyed the fastest average speeds in Australia when viewing Netflix content, according to the updated ranking released by the video-streaming goliath.
Only Australian Competition and Consumer Commission approval remains as a barrier to TPG's acquisition of iiNet, after iiNet shareholders today voted in favour of the deal.
iiNet has been placed in a trading halt ahead of a vote this morning on the ASX-listed Internet service provider's acquisition by TPG.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager