TPG ended its financial year with 119,000 customers on the National Broadband Network — a figure that grows to 276,000 when the contribution from iiNet, which TPG acquired last year, is factored in.
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG has confirmed that it is seeking spectrum in an auction being conducted by Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has pushed ahead with opening up so-called ‘superfast’ broadband (25 megabits per second or faster) networks, forcing network operators to allow other telcos to sell services over their infrastructure.
Telstra says that some 200 cell sites in north Queensland and South Australia have received a speed boost, with the telco saying they have received up to 50 per cent more 4G capacity.
Four music labels have joined forces and launched legal action aimed at forcing Australia’s largest Internet service providers (ISPs) to block access to a major piracy-linked BitTorrent site.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today