- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
The first report out of the NBN Panel of Experts, appointed by the government to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of the National Broadband Network, has rejected calls by telcos to further strengthen the rules that restrict NBN Co to wholesale-only operations.
NBN Co, the company in charge of overseeing the rollout of the National Broadband Network, has released an updated product roadmap that details for the first time an estimated time frame for offering fibre-to-the-building (FTTB) services.
Megaport has won its dispute with TPG over installing fibre in two of the data centres run by PIPE Networks, a subsidiary of the telco.
Major telcos and Internet service providers including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and iiNet have pushed for clarity on some aspects of NBN Co’s wholesale role and the tightening of restrictions that prevent the company rolling out the National Broadband Network from supplying services to end users.
The company in charge of rolling out and operating the National Broadband Network has called for a speedy resolution to the issue of infrastructure-based competition.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte
- LG G3 deep-dive review: A phone with great specs, but real-world issues
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8.1 update takes Cortana to China, UK, and three other countries
- Twitter acquires image search firm Madbits
- Amazon investing $2 billion more in India as online retail booms
- Free movie link delivers malware payload: report