- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
TPG - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Court delays NBN Co, Pipe Networks battle
- $27 a month: Turnbull sets out rules to counter TPG FTTB threat to NBN
The court battle between NBN Co and TPG has been postponed for two weeks.
Communications minister Malcolm Turnbull has published the draft licence condition for telcos that want to roll out infrastructure that competes with the National Broadband Network.
RiverCity Labs managing director Steve Baxter has re-joined the Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) board of directors after taking an 18 month break in 2013 for family reasons.
Internet service provider TPG has posted a 34 per cent increase in revenue for the financial year ending 31 July. The ISP reported revenue of $970.9 million and earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $363.7 million; up 24 per cent on the previous financial year.
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.