TP-Link - News, Features, and Slideshows
A group of attackers managed to compromise 300,000 home and small-office wireless routers, altering their settings to use rogue DNS servers, according to Internet security research organization Team Cymru.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chipsets.
- Teradata and Localz partner up on proximity marketing tech
- Telstra confirms outside candidate to replace Buckman as media and marketing chief
- Dumb Ways to Die creators launch second game
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises
- 70 per cent of your marketing tests should fail, says head of Data@Ogilvy