- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Tony Simonsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data centre vendor Equinix has completed a $32 million (US$30 million) expansion of its SY3 data centre in Mascot, Sydney, allowing space for an additional 1,000 cabinets
Equinix Australia managing director Tony Simonsen is due to leave the data centre company for a new role as Avaya Australia and New Zealand managing director next month.
Data centre provider Equinix has announced its intention to build a $66 million 105,000 square foot facility in Melbourne, with the first phase of construction expected to be complete by December 2014.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites