- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Tony Simonsen - News, Features, and Slideshows
Data centre vendor Equinix has completed a $32 million (US$30 million) expansion of its SY3 data centre in Mascot, Sydney, allowing space for an additional 1,000 cabinets
Equinix Australia managing director Tony Simonsen is due to leave the data centre company for a new role as Avaya Australia and New Zealand managing director next month.
Data centre provider Equinix has announced its intention to build a $66 million 105,000 square foot facility in Melbourne, with the first phase of construction expected to be complete by December 2014.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland