- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
Tony Abbott - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NBN Co’s 60-day strategic review of the NBN has generated a range of responses, with Shadow Minister for Communications Jason Clare saying that the Coalition government has broken its election promise to deliver 25 Mbps speeds by 2016.
The Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) has received a formal complaint from UK-based privacy group Privacy International following allegations that the ASD offered to share information about Australian citizens with international counterparts.
Huawei Australia chairman John Lord has expressed disappointment at the Coalition government’s decision to uphold a ban which prevents the company from participating in the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Nearly 92,000 people have issued a plea to prime minister elect Tony Abbott to continue the National Broadband Network (NBN) with a fibre-to-the-home plan, instead of the Coalition’s proposed fibre-to-the-node plan.
Tony Abbott, Australia's new Prime Minister, is a self-confessed non-tech head.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites