- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
TLD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Monash University has received the .monash top-level domain name, becoming the first global organisation to be delegated a brand-name TLD by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers has signed off on the creation of a new .melbourne top-level domain, with the new TLD passing ICANN's initial evaluation process.
The state of Victoria, iSelect, Open Universities Australia and Commonwealth Bank drew high slots in a lottery at the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to determine the order in which ICANN will evaluate applications for new top-level domains.
Debate around a controversial plan to add hundreds of new domain name extensions to the Internet infrastructure has reached a fever pitch in the nation's capital, as critics engage in a last-ditch effort to scrap or delay the plan, which is scheduled to launch Jan. 12.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) managing director, Theo Hnarakis, has warned that the rising Australian dollar and the 20 June ICANN decision on domain liberalisation may affect the hosting company’s full year results.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century