- Students looking to make £2,500? GCHQ has the cyber summer school for you
- Financial phishing, infections down but new strains emerging: Symantec
- IT department becomes the cloud broker and relaxes about security
- Time to FREAK out? How to tell if you're vulnerable
- NTIA to push for drone privacy standards
TLD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Monash University has received the .monash top-level domain name, becoming the first global organisation to be delegated a brand-name TLD by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers has signed off on the creation of a new .melbourne top-level domain, with the new TLD passing ICANN's initial evaluation process.
The state of Victoria, iSelect, Open Universities Australia and Commonwealth Bank drew high slots in a lottery at the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers to determine the order in which ICANN will evaluate applications for new top-level domains.
Debate around a controversial plan to add hundreds of new domain name extensions to the Internet infrastructure has reached a fever pitch in the nation's capital, as critics engage in a last-ditch effort to scrap or delay the plan, which is scheduled to launch Jan. 12.
Melbourne IT (ASX: MLB) managing director, Theo Hnarakis, has warned that the rising Australian dollar and the 20 June ICANN decision on domain liberalisation may affect the hosting company’s full year results.
- Apple postpones production of larger-display iPads
- Inquiry to scrutinise data retention's impact on journalists
- NZ Snowden leaks: NZ's spying 100 per cent legal, PM claims
- Microsoft opens up Xbox One to app developers
- Intergenerational Report: Government should model service delivery on private sector
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care