- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
tio - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has issued a warning to Live Connected for failing to comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telcos are improving but still face too many customer complaints, according to the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Telcos declared nearly 100 more mass service disruptions on landline services in the 2012-13 financial year compared to the previous year, according to a report by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption