- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks
tio - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has issued a warning to Live Connected for failing to comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
Telstra (ASX:TLS) added 1.3 million new mobile customers in 2013 while at the same time reducing complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) according to CEO David Thodey.
Telcos are improving but still face too many customer complaints, according to the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN).
Telcos declared nearly 100 more mass service disruptions on landline services in the 2012-13 financial year compared to the previous year, according to a report by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.