- Too many healthcare employees complacent about security
- Advertising network takes on malvertisers
- PornDroid ransomware trojan tries Material Design to boost payments
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Hack-proof drones offer antidote for IoT security “naiveté”: NICTA researcher
tio - News, Features, and Slideshows
In the final quarter of 2014 Vodafone Australia managed to reduce the number of complaints per service it received while adding customers to its network.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) has had to set up a special team to handle rising complaints about the National Broadband Network.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.