- BlackBerry's deal to buy voice crypto company Secusmart blessed by German government
- YubiKeys by Yubico provide two-factor authentication by USB
- Syrian Electronic Army hits numerous media sites with DNS redirection attack
- 5 ways PCI is becoming more security-conscious next year
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
Timothy Pilgrim - News, Features, and Slideshows
The privacy commissioners of Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Macao, China have all sent an email to Insecam – the operator of a website that broadcasts footage from private webcams – asking it to take down its website.
Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has launched a regulatory action policy to shed more light on how his office operates.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) breached the Privacy Act when it failed to “adequately protect” the personal information of approximately 9,250 asylum seekers, said Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim today.
Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has ordered Telstra to pay $18,000 and apologise to a family law judge after it published his name and address in the White Pages.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work closer together on telecommunications, spam and telemarketing issues.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential