- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
Timothy Pilgrim - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has submitted an enforceable undertaking to Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim which commits it to an independent review of its information security systems.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has marked the first anniversary of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which were passed into law on 12 March, 2014.
More organisations in New South Wales need to establish a culture of privacy and risk management rather than ignoring the issue, according to NSW Privacy Commissioner Doctor Elizabeth Coombs.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) will be rolling out a privacy management framework in May this year to help organisations develop or review their privacy program.
The privacy commissioners of Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Macao, China have all sent an email to Insecam – the operator of a website that broadcasts footage from private webcams – asking it to take down its website.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe