- Data volumes making security-log centralisation trickier: ManageEngine
- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
Customers of Rabobank Australia and New Zealand are being offered two factor secure authentication services when they transact online following the signing of a deal with US-based security vendor ThreatMetrix.
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
- Fujitsu and Panasonic join forces in new semi-conductor business
- Dimension Data to quadruple datacentre business to US$4 billion
- Nine out of ten employees don't use password security on mobile devices
- Australia continues to drag the chain on internet speeds
- Tablets are more than PC substitutes: Polycom