- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
- Privacy advocates find Obama proposal lacking
The New York Times - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google will submit plans this week to build a new headquarters in Mountain View, Calif.
U.S. officials now believe North Korea is behind the attack that took down Sony Pictures Entertainment's computer network and posted contents on the Internet, but the government hasn't decided whether to formally accuse the country of carrying out the hack, according to The New York Times.
For the last two months the video-game industry has been embroiled in an ugly outbreak of name-calling and worse. This dustup, called Gamergate, was named after a hashtag on Twitter, where much of the nasty fight has taken place. It's a battle in which women have been threatened with violence and even death by hardcore gamers. The women's crime, in their eyes: They criticized what they see as the anti-woman, anti-gay, racist nature of games and many people in the industry.
Facebook is preparing to launch a mobile app that would enable users to interact online anonymously.
Calling all Glass-using businesses, Google wants to hear from you. The search giant has announced a new program called Glass at Work that is meant to showcase Glass' more practical applications.
A major problem with the H-1B debate is the absence of displaced IT workers in news media accounts. Much of the reporting is one-sided -- and there's a reason for this.
As rumors swirl that Twitter is gearing up for an initial public offering (IPO), industry analysts say the timing is right for such a move.
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally