- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
The New York Times - News, Features, and Slideshows
Facebook is preparing to launch a mobile app that would enable users to interact online anonymously.
Calling all Glass-using businesses, Google wants to hear from you. The search giant has announced a new program called Glass at Work that is meant to showcase Glass' more practical applications.
Two of Microsoft's top executives will leave the company, including its head of marketing and the former CEO of Skype.
Hackers are circulating credentials for thousands of FTP sites and appear to have compromised file transfer servers at The New York Times and other organizations, according to a security expert.
It's getting close to official – Samsung's going to roll out the Galaxy S 5 on Monday, February 24, in Barcelona, kicking off this year's Mobile World Congress with a bang.
As rumors swirl that Twitter is gearing up for an initial public offering (IPO), industry analysts say the timing is right for such a move.