- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet has entered into an agreement to acquire Adam Internet for $60 million in cash following Telstra's announcement that it had not received approval from the competition regulator in time for its planned acquisition of the independent ISP to go ahead.
TPG has received a $50,000 fine from the Federal Court for alleged misleading ads, a reduction from the $2 million it was initially ordered to pay.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has proposed changes to the Special Access Undertaking (SAU) NBN Co lodged with the watchdog last year.
Increased data usage will create congestion challenges for network operators, according to a report by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC).
- VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
- Google to expand tests of self-driving cars in Austin with its own prototypes
- ITC rules Microsoft's phones don't infringe patents
- Google life sciences group to wage war on diabetes
- OS X El Capitan on track for September release