- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet has entered into an agreement to acquire Adam Internet for $60 million in cash following Telstra's announcement that it had not received approval from the competition regulator in time for its planned acquisition of the independent ISP to go ahead.
TPG has received a $50,000 fine from the Federal Court for alleged misleading ads, a reduction from the $2 million it was initially ordered to pay.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has proposed changes to the Special Access Undertaking (SAU) NBN Co lodged with the watchdog last year.
Increased data usage will create congestion challenges for network operators, according to a report by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC).