The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet has entered into an agreement to acquire Adam Internet for $60 million in cash following Telstra's announcement that it had not received approval from the competition regulator in time for its planned acquisition of the independent ISP to go ahead.
TPG has received a $50,000 fine from the Federal Court for alleged misleading ads, a reduction from the $2 million it was initially ordered to pay.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has proposed changes to the Special Access Undertaking (SAU) NBN Co lodged with the watchdog last year.
Increased data usage will create congestion challenges for network operators, according to a report by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s (ACCC).
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking