- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
text messages - News, Features, and Slideshows
A new messaging service by iiNet lets businesses send text messages from the Web, email or any mobile device.
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.