- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Government to impose cyber-security 'baseline' on all suppliers, progress report reveals
- Microsoft joins group seeking to replace passwords
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- NBN to improve telco competition: Bill Morrow
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
tennis in pictures
Australian Open champions Novak Djokovic and Victoria Azarenka have unsurprisingly topped IBM’s social media rankings for the event.
IBM and Tennis Australia, partnering for the 20th year at the Australian Open, are analysing social media not only to measure players’ popularity but also to ensure there is adequate capacity to handle spikes in user activity.
Pictures of the technology powering Melbourne's grand slam.
As users bring multiple devices to the workplace, IT departments need to have a single view of all their mobile devices. Find out how to build a secure and reliable management platform for next generation mobile computing across multiple platforms. Click for more!
UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file tool that creates, edits and converts. It is also a bootable CD/DVD maker that has the ability to ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings