- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
tennis - News, Features, and Slideshows
tennis in pictures
Australian Open champions Novak Djokovic and Victoria Azarenka have unsurprisingly topped IBM’s social media rankings for the event.
IBM and Tennis Australia, partnering for the 20th year at the Australian Open, are analysing social media not only to measure players’ popularity but also to ensure there is adequate capacity to handle spikes in user activity.
Pictures of the technology powering Melbourne's grand slam.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption