- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
tender - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) has issued a tender for voice services as it looks to replace a number of systems including a private automatic branch exchange (PABX) and personal handyphone system (PHS) mobile phone platform.
The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV), which manages the state's funding requirements and provides financial services and advice to government agencies, is planning to overhaul its storage area network, issuing a request for tender over the weekend.
Seeking to manage applications and information rather than devices, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone to market for an enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
As the NBN Co conducts its strategic review, the Commonwealth has put out a call for a commercial and strategic advisor.
The Queensland Department of Health has invited bids to install servers for a UNIX hardware replacement project.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week