- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
tender - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) has issued a tender for voice services as it looks to replace a number of systems including a private automatic branch exchange (PABX) and personal handyphone system (PHS) mobile phone platform.
The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV), which manages the state's funding requirements and provides financial services and advice to government agencies, is planning to overhaul its storage area network, issuing a request for tender over the weekend.
Seeking to manage applications and information rather than devices, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone to market for an enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
As the NBN Co conducts its strategic review, the Commonwealth has put out a call for a commercial and strategic advisor.
The Queensland Department of Health has invited bids to install servers for a UNIX hardware replacement project.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer