- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
tender - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) has issued a tender for voice services as it looks to replace a number of systems including a private automatic branch exchange (PABX) and personal handyphone system (PHS) mobile phone platform.
The Treasury Corporation of Victoria (TCV), which manages the state's funding requirements and provides financial services and advice to government agencies, is planning to overhaul its storage area network, issuing a request for tender over the weekend.
Seeking to manage applications and information rather than devices, the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) has gone to market for an enterprise mobility management (EMM) system.
As the NBN Co conducts its strategic review, the Commonwealth has put out a call for a commercial and strategic advisor.
The Queensland Department of Health has invited bids to install servers for a UNIX hardware replacement project.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button