telsyte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Some businesses in Australia don’t have access to enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in the field leading to missed opportunities, according to a new report by analyst firm Telsyte.
Many of the Australian brands that are rushing Apple Watch apps to market may be most interested the PR benefits of having an offering for the new Apple device ahead of its launch later this month, according to Telsyte managing director Foad Fadaghi
What makes Internet of Things special? It’s not the things, according to a Microsoft official.
The Australian smartwatch market is set to exceed $400 million by 2018, according to Telsyte.
Microsoft has given Windows 7 users more reasons to skip to Windows 10.
Whitepapers about telsyte
Organisations have the option to manage IT internally or outsource to a third-party provider. This paper discusses new research by Telsyte into how Australian organisations are using ICT outsourcing to support innovation. • In October 2013 Telsyte surveyed more than 450 Australian CIOs, CEOs and IT decision makers on their outsourcing strategies for 2014 • Outsourcing is a key feature of businesses that have a focus on innovation • Organisations that engage in outsourcing arrangements are more likely to spend greater than 25% of their IT budget on innovative projects
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking