Tablet sales in Australia dropped 16 per cent during the first half of 2015 with 1.5 million units sold according to a new Telsyte study.
telsyte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sales of Android-based devices pulled ahead of the iPhone in the first half of the year, with a 54 per cent market share according to Telsyte.
Spending on Internet of Things (IoT) home products and services in Australia is forecast to hit $3.2 billion by 2019 according to a new Telsyte report.
Almost a fifth of businesses in Australia and New Zealand may still be running Window Server 2003 despite support ending on July 14, a Telsyte study has found.
Some businesses in Australia don’t have access to enterprise resource planning (ERP) software in the field leading to missed opportunities, according to a new report by analyst firm Telsyte.
Whitepapers about telsyte
Organisations have the option to manage IT internally or outsource to a third-party provider. This paper discusses new research by Telsyte into how Australian organisations are using ICT outsourcing to support innovation. • In October 2013 Telsyte surveyed more than 450 Australian CIOs, CEOs and IT decision makers on their outsourcing strategies for 2014 • Outsourcing is a key feature of businesses that have a focus on innovation • Organisations that engage in outsourcing arrangements are more likely to spend greater than 25% of their IT budget on innovative projects
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE