- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra Health, the telco's healthcare focussed business, has officially launched its ReadyCare service.
Wi-Fi aggregator Fon is continuing its mission to cover the world with shared broadband Internet connections, with recent deals giving it a boost. But the U.S. market continues to elude the company.
Telstra has described as "disappointing" a draft decision by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission that will see a significant drop in the prices the telco charges for a number of wholesale services on the copper network.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) is eyeing a steeper cut than previously mooted to the pricing of the Telstra wholesale services regulated by the competition watchdog.
Telstra will officially launched its national Wi-Fi network on Tuesday, with the telco dubbing the offering ‘Telstra Air’ and revealing that customers will be able to access an international network of wireless hotspots.
Telstra has emerged as the big winner from the government's $100 million mobile blackspot program. The telco will build the lion's share of new and upgraded mobile base stations under the program, while rival Optus will build none.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
Telstra’s remaining dial-up services will cease in December, the telco’s director, fixed broadband and bundles, revealed today.
Carriers around the world are converging on 2017 as the year to turn off their GSM networks, with three operators in Singapore announcing Monday their plans to reuse their GSM spectrum for other services.
Telstra today revealed it had won an extension to its 15-year relationship with Komatsu.
Woolworths will become a mobile virtual network operator and resell Telstra's services.
Racing Victoria has teamed up with Telstra for a 10-year partnership which covers broadcast, media and data services.
An SQL injection attack allowed third party access to Pacnet’s corporate IT network on 3 April, less than a fortnight before the company's sale to Telstra was finalised on 16 April, the telco revealed today.
Telstra may have come last in Netflix's inaugural comparison of Australian ISP speeds, but that's no surprise according to Mike Wright, the telco's group managing director of networks.
TPG has taken top spot in Netflix's inaugural comparison of the Internet speeds achieved by the streaming service's Australian customers.
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels