- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra managed yesterday to hit speeds of up to 590 megabits per second using LTE-Advanced carrier aggregation on its network, the telco's group managing director for networks, Mike Wright, said today.
Telstra group executive, business support and improvement, Robert Nason, will retire, the telco announced this morning.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) today announced that it had completed the acquisition of network-as-a-service provider Pacnet.
Telstra plans to add more than 1500 hotspots to the rollout of its national Wi-Fi network, the telco said today.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has confirmed it is assessing allegations of anti-competitive conduct in the wholesale 4G market.
NBN Co and Telstra were this morning due to appear before the NSW Court of Appeal but are instead engaging in out of court negotiations over a dispute worth up to $200 million.
Telstra's healthcare ICT division has entered an agreement to acquire the Anywhere Healthcare network from Medibank, the telco announced today.
Telstra and IBM have inked an agreement under which the telco will offer SoftLayer cloud services to its customers.
Telstra's healthcare division has acquired UK-headquartered health analytics company Dr Foster.
Telstra will store data that it is forced to retain under the government's new data retention regime within Australia, the telco has revealed.
Telstra has bolstered its video analytics capabilities with an equity investment in Gorilla Technology.
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Cisco and Telstra took the wraps off of a work collaboration app designed for mobile devices.
Mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) on the Telstra network could launch 4G plans in the middle of next year, under a timeline revealed today by Telstra.
Chief executives from Australia's largest telcos have called for the government to spell out its contribution to the costs of establishing a data retention regime.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement