- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
- Apple faces privacy suit following Chinese TV report
- New guide aims to remove the drama of reporting software flaws
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
Apple's iPad 2 may be flying off the shelves, but the coming months will see a number of challengers aiming for a slice of the tablet pie.
The Telstra T-Touch Tab and the Optus MyTab are two of the first low cost tablet devices launched in Australia that attempt to provide an alternative to the Apple iPad. Both of these Android tablets are smaller than the iPad, sitting somewhere between a largish touchscreen phone like the popular HTC Desire and the iPad tablet.
Costing just $299, Telstra's T-Touch Tab is the first budget-priced tablet released in Australia. While the Apple iPad, Dell Streak and the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab could be described as competitors, their higher price means the T-Touch Tab Touch is effectively alone as an affordable, entry-level tablet that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Telstra is to begin offering a bundle of Microsoft’s business applications, under the name of Microsoft Online Services, on its software service platform, T-Suite.
Telstra’s stake in the Foxtel pay television network has been a major inhibitor to the growth of broadband in Australia according to John Porter, CEO at pay television provider Austar.
Telstra has acknowledged wider telecommunications industry concerns about the need for greater equivalence and transparency in its submission to the National Broadband Network: Regulatory Reform for 21st Century Broadband discussion paper.
As the global financial crisis continues to bite and staff are laid off, the question of whether the recession presents an opportunity organisation to pick up some highly skilled workers at fire-sale prices has emerged.
Telstra is increasingly turning to virtualisation as its core strategy to both manage the rising costs of, and growth in, its data centres, according the company’s CIO, John McInerney.
A co-operative, collaborative Telstra could be set to emerge with the appointment of Telstra group managing director of enterprise and government, David Thodey, as the new CEO, according to telco industry expert Paul Budde.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads