- Panel to review Australian government's cybersecurity readiness
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra deploys 4G to 50 neglected rural sites
- Telstra reduces excess data charges
- Telstra targets government with secure cloud offer
Telstra in pictures
Telstra has touted data sovereignty as a major benefit of an announced cloud environment custom-built for government.
Telstra is pushing its 4G network out into rural areas that never had mobile broadband before, the telco has revealed.
Telstra has switched on the first 150 Wi-Fi hotspots of its $100 million plan to canvas Australia with a public wireless service.
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
Some of the most powerful companies in video networks and delivery plan to define an open architecture for streaming video as part of a new alliance that includes Cisco Systems, Comcast, Ustream and Yahoo, but not Netflix or YouTube.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.