Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Telstra to allow customers to access their own metadata
- Vodafone looks at how to give customers their metadata
- Telstra strikes agreement to sell Presto movies and TV
- Dairy Farm Group signs Telstra for private cloud
Telstra in pictures
Vodafone has indicated it is looking at the feasibility of giving customers the ability to access the kind of metadata that telcos will be forced to keep under the government's data retention regime.
Half of Telstra mobile customers living across New South Wales suffered slow data speeds this morning due to a problem at one of the telco’s exchanges.
Australia's largest telco will allow its customers to access the 'metadata' they generate. Telstra said this morning that its customers will get the same access to their personal data that law enforcement organisations could request from the telco.
Dairy Farm Group has signed a multi-million dollar agreement with Telstra that will see the business, which operates 5800 stores across Asia, including Ikea and 7-Eleven outlets, migrate its SAP suite to a private cloud.
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- Google is developing a virtual reality version of Android, report says
- Smartphone dead? Fuel cells offer instant power anywhere
- Cryptocurrency software bundled with BitTorrent triggers complaints
- Apple to fill in the blanks on Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu