- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra reduces excess data charges
- Telcos, ACCAN support text messages to Triple Zero
- Optus must allow customers misled by ad to cancel service
Telstra in pictures
It’s time for the Triple Zero emergency phone number to accept more than voice calls, according to industry and consumer advocates who made submissions to the review of the national Triple Zero (000) operator.
Telstra has removed the use of CAPTCHAs as an anti-spam system from its website the telco confirmed tonight. The announcement comes ahead of a self-imposed 30 September deadline the telco set itself at the end of last year.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) will carry out a multimillion dollar technology upgrade of the Etihad Stadium in Melbourne, including deploying 1600 IPTV-capable screens and a Wi-Fi network by February 2015.
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
More Telstra 4G services using the 700MHz band will be switched on early ahead of the full release of the spectrum next year, the telco announced today.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland