- Adobe begins encrypting user data collected from Digital Editions app
- FIPS 140-2 stamp a boon for customers, a “challenge” to cloud-security industry
- Devs on AWS can now add Salesforce sign-in to their apps
- Is this Unix's Code Red Moment?
- Facebook and Yahoo prevent use of recycled email addresses to hijack accounts
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- ACCC rebuffs Telstra's rivals on wholesale pricing
- NBN Co chief expects Telstra, Optus talks to end in 2014
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra enters e-health space
Telstra in pictures
National Broadband Network negotiations with Telstra are on the “home stretch” and could be submitted for government approval by the end of the year, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has launched an e-health business division called Telstra Health as it looks to connect patients with doctors via video conferencing, said group executive of retail, Gordon Ballantyne.
Australia's competition watchdog won't take into account payments made to Telstra by NBN Co when it determines new pricing arrangements for the telco's wholesale services.
Video streaming and analytics company Ooyala this morning announced it had acquired video advertising platform Videoplaza.
Eleven Australian startups have been selected for the second intake of the muru-D accelerator program.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers
- IAB: Digital video advertising steals dollars from TV