- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Data retention: Telstra to keep customer data within Australia
- Telstra acquires healthcare analytics company
- Telstra strikes agreement to sell Presto movies and TV
- Telstra, Optus go live with 700MHz networks
Telstra in pictures
Telstra's healthcare division has acquired UK-headquartered health analytics company Dr Foster.
Telstra will store data that it is forced to retain under the government's new data retention regime within Australia, the telco has revealed.
Telstra has bolstered its video analytics capabilities with an equity investment in Gorilla Technology.
Some 5500 people attended the annual Cisco Live conference in Melbourne.
Cisco and Telstra took the wraps off of a work collaboration app designed for mobile devices.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe
- Microsoft updates Windows 10, debuts Project Spartan browser
- First look: Project Spartan, Microsoft's next-generation Web browser
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales