- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
As a proportion of the number of telecommunications services in operation, new complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman in the April-June quarter dropped to their lowest level since 2007-08
Telstra has neared speeds of 1 gigabit per second in mobile speed tests, the telco has revealed.
Telstra has filed an appeal in the Federal Court against a decision of the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission to cut the prices Telstra can charge other telcos that use its copper network to deliver services.
There are three components to Telstra’s strategy as a retail service provider on the National Broadband Network according to Karsten Wildberger, the telco’s group executive for retail.
Vodafone Australia's CEO, Iñaki Berroeta, has repeated his call for changes to be made to the Universal Service Obligation (USO) scheme in order to boost telco competition in regional areas.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story