- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- IT pros turn a blind eye to file sharing practices, report says
- Hurricane fails to stir Bacardi's business continuity plan
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Mixed responses from industry on data retention bill
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telstra, NBN Co back in court this April
- Future telcos must converge screens, things: Telstra CTO
Telstra in pictures
The government's new data retention bill has drawn mixed responses from industry with iiNet and Electronic Frontiers Australia opposing the legislation while Telstra is voicing its support.
The future telecom industry will compete on who can provide the best converged experience, according to Telstra CTO Vish Nandlall.
NBN Co and Telstra will this April resume their argument over consumer-price-index (CPI) adjustments in the companies’ $11 billion agreement.
Telstra has unveiled its second mobile applications store, the Telstra Apps Marketplace, based on the AppDirect platform.
Microsoft has announced that its Azure cloud services are now available from two data centres in Australia.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
- Dicker Data exceeds its own expectations in FY 2015 Q1
- Victorian government funds development of digital Court Triage Service
- Lenovo acquisition of Motorola finalised
- Autodesk commits $100 million for investment in 3D printing companies
- HDS A/NZ reworks sales team, engagement rules to support partners