- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
- Austrian court dismisses class action suit against Facebook
- FBI alert discloses malware tied to the OPM and Anthem attacks
telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
- nbn adds 200,000 more homes it its national broadband network rollout
- Microsoft makes price adjustments for Azure in Australia
- Adaptive Insights secures $75 million in funding for expansion
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Rhipe launches new Microsoft CSP program
- RadiumOne secures US$54m for programmatic ad tech
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program