- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will review whether current backhaul regulations are adequate.
- FCC chairman gives no timeline for net neutrality decision
- Connected-home Babel: There's an app for that, startup says
- Flurry of hydrogen fuel cell cars challenge all-electric vehicles
- Mozilla reports flat revenue from Google-Firefox search deal
- Apple delivers another Yosemite beta as WiFi issues persist