telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will review whether current backhaul regulations are adequate.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar