- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will review whether current backhaul regulations are adequate.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020