- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UN committee calls on countries to protect right to privacy
- Hack the halls: Watch out for Cyber Monday scamathon
- Home Depot spent $43 million on data breach in just one quarter
- San Francisco DA pushes for chip payment cards in tech's backyard
telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will review whether current backhaul regulations are adequate.
- UK network BT mulls mobile return to fuel quad-play competition
- EU sees harmonizing telecoms and online content rules key to €315B economic growth plan
- Microsoft fingered as company forced to pay $136M in back taxes in China
- Here's why hydrogen-fueled cars aren't little Hindenburgs
- Kraken to help probe missing bitcoins in MtGox liquidation