- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
telecommunications services - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organic growth in the small business and wholesale managed service segments has led to a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $3.1 million for MyNetFone (ASX: MNF) in the six months to 31 December, 2014.
The Australian Communications Consumer Action Network is concerned about the number of telecommunications-related complaints in current NBN rollout sites.
Sydney telecommunications broker Housley Consulting has been hired by the New South Wales government to help state agencies with telecommunications service contracts.
Corys Electrical, one of New Zealand’s leading electrical products distributors, has awarded Gen-i a five-year contract to deliver a wide range of telecommunications and IT services.
Australian Customs and Border Protection Service (ACBPS) has struck a five-year, $56 million contract with Telstra for managed telecommunications services.
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- Apple, like Google, to hire full-time security guards in Silicon Valley
- IBM plugs OpenPower servers into SoftLayer cloud
- Sony updates Morpheus PS4 headset with bigger, faster screen
- Judge says $415 million settlement in Silicon Valley hiring case is 'substantial'
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived