Complaints from Vodafone customers about the telco in the April-June quarter dropped sharply compared to the corresponding period in 2015, the latest figures from the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman reveal.
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A year-on-year comparison of complaints about telecommunications services show a significant drop in the December quarter, according to the latest ‘Complaints in Context’ report issued by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and Communications Alliance.
KPMG will assess the funding model employed by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, the telco watchdog announced today as its revenue drops on the back of decreased complaints from consumers.
New Zealand Electricity and Gas Complaints Commissioner Judi Jones will take up the role of Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in March 2016.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman recorded a 4.6 increase in complaints linked to National Broadband Network services in the July-September quarter.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms