- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A year-on-year comparison of complaints about telecommunications services show a significant drop in the December quarter, according to the latest ‘Complaints in Context’ report issued by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman and Communications Alliance.
KPMG will assess the funding model employed by the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman, the telco watchdog announced today as its revenue drops on the back of decreased complaints from consumers.
New Zealand Electricity and Gas Complaints Commissioner Judi Jones will take up the role of Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in March 2016.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman recorded a 4.6 increase in complaints linked to National Broadband Network services in the July-September quarter.
As a proportion of the number of telecommunications services in operation, new complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman in the April-June quarter dropped to their lowest level since 2007-08
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time