telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
Telstra has announced early access to its 700MHz 4G mobile network for Perth and other communities around Australia.
Vodafone New Zealand has renewed its IP transit contract with Vocus Communications.
M2 Group has added more than 50,000 new customers for its telecom services despite a decline in its mobile business.
Telstra has revealed plans to enhance security of customer accounts using two-factor authentication.
- Vodafone relying on high-value subscribers amid 137,000 customer loss
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success