telecom - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Optus clocks 480 Mbps in 4G carrier aggregation trial
- Telstra draws roadmap for faster wireless
- Optus and Nokia test video streaming from mobile base station
- Australian MVNOs: 3G or 4G?
Optus reached 4G download speeds of 480 Mbps in a test using carrier aggregation methods on four channels of spectrum.
Optus and Nokia Networks are testing a wireless video distribution mechanism whereby video content is streamed directly from a mobile base station.
Got 4G and still not satisfied with the speed? Telstra has revealed it will launch 5G services in “around 2020".
Telstra signed a $12.5 million, three-year contract with Allianz Insurance to provide voice, data and more than 800 mobile services.
Telstra and Optus are scrambling to restore services in Queensland after Tropical Cyclone Marcia hit the state’s north coast on Friday morning, damaging properties and leaving many areas without power.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived