- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
- PayPal DDoS attackers plead guilty, some may walk free
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
A possible sale by Telecom NZ of its stake in Hutchison Telecom Australia (HTA) could be responsible for recent jumps in HTA’s share price, according to Vodafone Hutchison Australia CEO Bill Morrow.
Telecom New Zealand, which has been in the process of transforming selected public phone boxes into Wi-Fi hotspots, will have 700 of them live by October 7, with 2000 hotspots expected to be live by mid 2014.
New Zealand's communications minister, Amy Adams, has issued a discussion paper that canvasses changes to the Telecommunications Service Obligations which mandates Telecom provides a minimum level of service and pricing for residential phone services.
Telecom New Zealand has announced it has completed its acquisition of data centre and infrastructure services provider Revera.
Telecom NZ has agreed to pay $96.5 million to acquire IT infrastructure and data centre company Revera Limited in a move meant to deepen the telco’s range of cloud services for business customers.
According to Forrester, 72 per cent of customers prefer using a company’s website to answer their questions. But only 52.4 per cent actually find the information they need online. Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily, and providing the right solutions means greater customer retention and revenue streams - but this is sometimes not the case. Download to find out more.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest