- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile customers on Optus and Vodafone's 4G networks might not always receive emergency alerts from the National Emergency Warning System due to compatibility problems that prevent the transmission of the user’s location on 4G.
Benefits from this month’s switch-on of 700MHz mobile networks could seem subtle to the average phone user, but will be important to enhancing coverage and data transmission going forward, according to telecom analysts.
The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman has reported the lowest number of complaints about telcos in seven years.
Telstra has paid $102,000 in penalty for an ad that allegedly misrepresented the price of the Apple iPhone 6.
Vodafone has sweetened its international roaming offer days after Telstra simplified its roaming rates.