- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Telstra unveils interoperable videoconferencing service
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Telstra unveils locations getting early access to 700MHz 4G network
Vodafone is halfway through its three-year turnaround initiative, Vodafone's chief marketer Kim Clarke this week told the ADMA Forum in Sydney.
The rise of the Internet of Things could allow telcos to provide a “quint-play” of services, according to an Ovum report.
Businesses can communicate with each other using different videoconferencing products with a B2B service announced by Telstra.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has blamed “stiff competition” and a saturated market for the loss of 137,000 more customers in the six-month period ended 30 June.
Telstra has announced early access to its 700MHz 4G mobile network for Perth and other communities around Australia.