- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
Telco - News, Features, and Slideshows
If Telstra were to compete against NBN Co, it would change the economic model for the National Broadband Network, NBN Co CEO Bill Morrow has said.
Optus will cover the cost of early termination fees (ETFs) and provide credits for old smartphones in a move that appears to be aimed at reversing a recent customer loss trend.
The "outrageous" size of NBN payments to Telstra is one example of the number one telco's unfair advantage, according to Vodafone CEO Inaki Berroeta.
Vodafone has announced an overhaul of its core IP network to enable voice calls on the telco's 4G network.
An explosion of mobile devices coming from the rise of the Internet of Things could yield massive revenue opportunities for Telstra in the next 12 to 18 months, according to Telstra CEO David Thodey.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland