TechnologyOne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two NZ-based education providers, Auckland UniServices and Waikato Institute of Technology (WinTec), have automated their invoicing systems leading to productivity gains for finance staff.
Not-for-profit Police-Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) Queensland is replacing 60 MYOB databases with one cloud-based system to reduce costs and improve branch efficiency.
The Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) has chosen TechnologyOne and Synergetic to provide enterprise software to 486 schools across Victoria in a $15 million deal.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
TechnologyOne reported major headway moving its back office and enterprise software suite to the cloud as the company released results for the financial half-year ending 31 March.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split