- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
TechnologyOne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two NZ-based education providers, Auckland UniServices and Waikato Institute of Technology (WinTec), have automated their invoicing systems leading to productivity gains for finance staff.
Not-for-profit Police-Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) Queensland is replacing 60 MYOB databases with one cloud-based system to reduce costs and improve branch efficiency.
The Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) has chosen TechnologyOne and Synergetic to provide enterprise software to 486 schools across Victoria in a $15 million deal.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
TechnologyOne reported major headway moving its back office and enterprise software suite to the cloud as the company released results for the financial half-year ending 31 March.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers