- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
TechnologyOne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two NZ-based education providers, Auckland UniServices and Waikato Institute of Technology (WinTec), have automated their invoicing systems leading to productivity gains for finance staff.
Not-for-profit Police-Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) Queensland is replacing 60 MYOB databases with one cloud-based system to reduce costs and improve branch efficiency.
The Catholic Education Commission of Victoria (CECV) has chosen TechnologyOne and Synergetic to provide enterprise software to 486 schools across Victoria in a $15 million deal.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
TechnologyOne reported major headway moving its back office and enterprise software suite to the cloud as the company released results for the financial half-year ending 31 March.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland