- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
TechnologyOne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Toowoomba Regional Council in Queensland is transitioning from a paper based organisation to a digital one over the next five years.
The Treasury has signed a $5.8 million contract with Technology One (ASX:TNE) which will see the vendor’s Software as a Service (SaaS) offering replace SAP software.
Tasmania’s Glenorchy Council is shifting its workloads from on premise to TechnologyOne’s cloud service to improve staff mobility
Two NZ-based education providers, Auckland UniServices and Waikato Institute of Technology (WinTec), have automated their invoicing systems leading to productivity gains for finance staff.
Not-for-profit Police-Citizens Youth Club (PCYC) Queensland is replacing 60 MYOB databases with one cloud-based system to reduce costs and improve branch efficiency.