- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
technology in pictures
The National Santa Agency has a handle on what everyone wants.
Leading on technology is a “life-and-death matter” for Commonwealth Bank, according to CEO Ian Narev.
Agile development methodology was key to the successful implementation of a new online equipment management tool for Coates Hire.
Perhaps it is just a nerd’s delight, but Bruce Campbell, a former electrical engineer has made a Boeing 727 airliner his home
Launching a successful startup requires 100 per cent dedication – and that means quitting your job.
Whitepapers about technology
This case study looks at the results of civil contracting company, Fulton Hogan, was able to achieve after adopting a suite of technologies to support its end-user computing environment. •Company was looking for new technology that would give better project support, secure access and to increase mobile usage •Growth was seen in all goal areas of: growth, cost management, risk management, talent management, client engagement, CSR, productivity and innovation •Dynamic infrastructure allows the IT department to adapt quicker and support the business’s needs, across multiple areas
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week