- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
technology - News, Features, and Slideshows
technology in pictures
The White Bay Power Station and its surrounds in Sydney’s Bays Precinct could become a hub for hi-tech businesses under a plan announced today by NSW Premier Mike Baird.
The Department of Human Services (DHS) – the government agency responsible for the rollout of the $1 billion welfare payment system – is recruiting 150 graduates with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) qualifications.
A $25 million Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship fund will be established to provide 25,000 scholarships of $1000 for students taking qualifications in technology-based industries in NSW.
Security issues are darkening the future of home automation and the Internet of things
These are great! But be patient, 'cause they need a bit more time to be fully baked.
Whitepapers about technology
At a business level, modern organisations frequently adopt a mix of managed and self-managed services in order to meet their internal technology requirements. However, the question remains: what’s the right balance between managed and self-managed telephony services for a company? This paper provides an overview of the components of an IP-based telephony solution, as well as the various managed options and services available to your business.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation