- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
technology innovation - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about technology innovation
Google is granting US$23 million to seven not-for-profit organisations to support technology innovations that are “changing the world”, the company said.