- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
TCP code - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) hopes to cut bill shock with a renewed emphasis in the coming year on enforcing data usage alerts under the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code, according to an ACMA official.
Communications Alliance seeks to address “information overload” for telecom customers with fresh revisions to the Telecommunications Consumer Protections (TCP) code.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has slapped 12 telecom companies for failing to comply with its consumer code.
Internet service provider Dodo failed to let customers of its fixed broadband services know that they were approaching their monthly quota limits for data, an Australian Communications and Media Authority investigation has found. As a result, thousands of customers incurred excess usage charges without first receiving a warning.
Sydney-based Telco Service Holdings has received a formal warning from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) after the company accidently sent a PDF containing the details of 150 customer invoices to some customers via email.