- Mobile-loving Aussies open targets for Koler malware: Kaspersky
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
TCP code - News, Features, and Slideshows
Internet service provider Dodo failed to let customers of its fixed broadband services know that they were approaching their monthly quota limits for data, an Australian Communications and Media Authority investigation has found. As a result, thousands of customers incurred excess usage charges without first receiving a warning.
Sydney-based Telco Service Holdings has received a formal warning from the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) after the company accidently sent a PDF containing the details of 150 customer invoices to some customers via email.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) has issued a warning to Live Connected for failing to comply with the Telecommunications Consumer Protection (TCP) code.
Grumbling has risen in volume among telecom customers, with one in five customers unhappy with their service and less than half satisfied with responses to complaints, according to the latest survey by the Communications Alliance.
The new TCP code has contributed to a large reduction in the number of complaints to the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in the 2012-13 financial year, according to ombudsman Simon Cohen.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership
- 'Feeling good is the killer app,' says Jawbone
- Scott Brinker: Technology is now as much a part of marketing as creative
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- Defending Facebook, OkCupid says it also runs user-behavior tests
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy