- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
taxi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Uber has written to the Transport Ministers of Australia talking up the economic and community benefits of its taxi-hailing app amid state government attempts to regulate its car-sharing service UberX.
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Taxi app startup ingogo has raised another $3.4 million as it pivots into a mobile payments.
In another attack on the traditional taxi payment model, the Australian startup ingogo is placing its own payment terminals into cabs to process payments from its mobile app.
The money continues to roll in for taxi apps, with Sydney startup goCatch today announcing it has secured $3 million capital in its latest investment round.
- Enterprise nets: HP, Cisco, Brocade and Huawei take charge
- Judge applies common sense to question of what constitutes a data breach
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- Samsung appoints new head for mobile business
- Mozilla identifying home for Thunderbird as it focuses on Firefox
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age