- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
Tasmanian NBNco (TNBNco) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
NBN Co has revealed it injected equity cash of $100 million into its subsidiary, NBN Tasmania, for the financial year ending 30 June 2010, in its second annual report tabled in Parliament on Friday.
Telstra is planning a customer trial in October of its broadband services and products over the National Broadband Network in Tasmania.
Primus Telecom will offer the first fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services starting at $39.95 per month, as part of the stage 1 Tasmania's National Broadband Network (NBN) trial sites in Tasmania.