A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
Tasmanian NBNco (TNBNco) - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has revealed it injected equity cash of $100 million into its subsidiary, NBN Tasmania, for the financial year ending 30 June 2010, in its second annual report tabled in Parliament on Friday.
Telstra is planning a customer trial in October of its broadband services and products
over the National Broadband Network in Tasmania.
Primus Telecom will offer the first fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services starting at $39.95 per month, as part of the [[Artnid: 311411|stage 1 Tasmania's National Broadband Network (NBN) trial sites in Tasmania]].
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?