Tasmanian NBNco (TNBNco) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
NBN Co has revealed it injected equity cash of $100 million into its subsidiary, NBN Tasmania, for the financial year ending 30 June 2010, in its second annual report tabled in Parliament on Friday.
Telstra is planning a customer trial in October of its broadband services and products over the National Broadband Network in Tasmania.
Primus Telecom will offer the first fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services starting at $39.95 per month, as part of the stage 1 Tasmania's National Broadband Network (NBN) trial sites in Tasmania.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration