- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
Tasmanian NBNco (TNBNco) - News, Features, and Slideshows
A former NBN Tasmania board member believes the National Broadband Network (NBN) will make Tasmania less isolated from the rest of Australia and may even entice mainland residents to relocate to the state.
NBN Co has revealed it injected equity cash of $100 million into its subsidiary, NBN Tasmania, for the financial year ending 30 June 2010, in its second annual report tabled in Parliament on Friday.
Telstra is planning a customer trial in October of its broadband services and products over the National Broadband Network in Tasmania.
Primus Telecom will offer the first fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) services starting at $39.95 per month, as part of the stage 1 Tasmania's National Broadband Network (NBN) trial sites in Tasmania.
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy
- Communications coalition urges national focus on broadband adoption
- Melbourne IT eyes social media market with Tiger Pistol
- Building a non-distributed big data computing solution on Amazon Web Services
- Pressure mounts in Europe for strict net neutrality