The Tasmanian government’s 2016-17 budget includes funding for a number of initiatives intended to boost the development of ICT skills in the state.
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fujitsu has won a contract to implement a new computer aided dispatch system for the Tasmanian government’s Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
Basslink has located the fault on the interconnector that is used for power transmission between the mainland and Tasmania but has yet to determine the initial cause of the problem on the cable.
Under a policy unveiled in October, Tasmanian government agencies will have transitioned most of their ICT to ‘on-island’ cloud services by 2018.
The City of Launceston in Tasmania has used a mobile work management offering to reduce its paper usage and improve response times to customer requests.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW