Perth-headquartered data centre operator Red Cloud has finalised the purchase of a site for its new Tasmanian data centre.
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Tasmanian government’s 2016-17 budget includes funding for a number of initiatives intended to boost the development of ICT skills in the state.
Fujitsu has won a contract to implement a new computer aided dispatch system for the Tasmanian government’s Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
Basslink has located the fault on the interconnector that is used for power transmission between the mainland and Tasmania but has yet to determine the initial cause of the problem on the cable.
Under a policy unveiled in October, Tasmanian government agencies will have transitioned most of their ICT to ‘on-island’ cloud services by 2018.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today