tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
The City of Launceston in Tasmania has used a mobile work management offering to reduce its paper usage and improve response times to customer requests.
A solar meter programming issue has resulted in 10,000 TasNetworks customers being under-credited for the surplus energy they put back into the utility's grid.
Vodafone Australia will continue to offer call centre services from Tasmania with the opening of a $12 million facility in Hobart.
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
A Coalition chaired parliamentary committee has recommended against passing legislation that would enforce the use of fibre-to-the-premises for the Tasmanian rollout of the National Broadband Network.
- Mozilla admits bug-tracker breach led to attacks against Firefox users
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC