The Tasmanian government’s 2016-17 budget includes funding for a number of initiatives intended to boost the development of ICT skills in the state.
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fujitsu has won a contract to implement a new computer aided dispatch system for the Tasmanian government’s Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
Basslink has located the fault on the interconnector that is used for power transmission between the mainland and Tasmania but has yet to determine the initial cause of the problem on the cable.
Under a policy unveiled in October, Tasmanian government agencies will have transitioned most of their ICT to ‘on-island’ cloud services by 2018.
The City of Launceston in Tasmania has used a mobile work management offering to reduce its paper usage and improve response times to customer requests.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.