Perth-headquartered data centre operator Red Cloud has finalised the purchase of a site for its new Tasmanian data centre.
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Tasmanian government’s 2016-17 budget includes funding for a number of initiatives intended to boost the development of ICT skills in the state.
Fujitsu has won a contract to implement a new computer aided dispatch system for the Tasmanian government’s Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management.
Basslink has located the fault on the interconnector that is used for power transmission between the mainland and Tasmania but has yet to determine the initial cause of the problem on the cable.
Under a policy unveiled in October, Tasmanian government agencies will have transitioned most of their ICT to ‘on-island’ cloud services by 2018.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.