- Report: Hackers steal, post details on 9,000 DHS employees
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
Under a policy unveiled in October, Tasmanian government agencies will have transitioned most of their ICT to ‘on-island’ cloud services by 2018.
The City of Launceston in Tasmania has used a mobile work management offering to reduce its paper usage and improve response times to customer requests.
A solar meter programming issue has resulted in 10,000 TasNetworks customers being under-credited for the surplus energy they put back into the utility's grid.
Vodafone Australia will continue to offer call centre services from Tasmania with the opening of a $12 million facility in Hobart.
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?