- Despite new mandates, most government data security incidents are due to human error
- Electronic lock maker tries to stop bug report with copyright threat
- Apple security program, MacKeeper, celebrates difficult birthday
- Secure your home network--and every device attached to it--in 3 simple steps
- Court rules warrant not needed for cell phone location data
tasmania - News, Features, and Slideshows
A solar meter programming issue has resulted in 10,000 TasNetworks customers being under-credited for the surplus energy they put back into the utility's grid.
Vodafone Australia will continue to offer call centre services from Tasmania with the opening of a $12 million facility in Hobart.
Staff at Tasmanian not-for-profit, St Giles Society, were able to keep working through a power outage by accessing cloud-hosted emails.
A Coalition chaired parliamentary committee has recommended against passing legislation that would enforce the use of fibre-to-the-premises for the Tasmanian rollout of the National Broadband Network.
NBN Co will soon trial a proposal by Aurora in Tasmania to string fibre along power lines to reach homes, according to NBN Co chairman Ziggy Switkowski.
- VMware reveals 2015 Partner Exchange Summit award winners
- Pivotal seeks to master Big Data with upgrades to analytics suite
- CeBIT 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Shingy: Are you creative enough with your customer engagement?
- Microsoft said to be considering a bid for Salesforce
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking