TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended a Unisys contract for IT support services for another two years.
Faced with an aging server room and a directive to cut power costs, Melbourne’s TAFE Box Hill Institute IT manager, Chris Tayler, decided to look for a new solution.
TAFE institutions across Victoria will roll out a new student management system from ASX-listed software provider, TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE).
Central TAFE in Western Australia is trialing Microsoft’s Live@Edu with a view to moving up to 15,000 students to the hosted application for e-mail and file storage.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu