A former TAFE ICT manager abused his position to corruptly obtain more than $1.76 million, according to the findings of a NSW Independent Commission Against Corruption inquiry.
TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
New South Wales' Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) will investigate allegations of fraud involving a TAFE IT manager.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended a Unisys contract for IT support services for another two years.
Faced with an aging server room and a directive to cut power costs, Melbourne’s TAFE Box Hill Institute IT manager, Chris Tayler, decided to look for a new solution.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing