TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended a Unisys contract for IT support services for another two years.
Faced with an aging server room and a directive to cut power costs, Melbourne’s TAFE Box Hill Institute IT manager, Chris Tayler, decided to look for a new solution.
TAFE institutions across Victoria will roll out a new student management system from ASX-listed software provider, TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE).
Central TAFE in Western Australia is trialing Microsoft’s Live@Edu with a view to moving up to 15,000 students to the hosted application for e-mail and file storage.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split