- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended a Unisys contract for IT support services for another two years.
Faced with an aging server room and a directive to cut power costs, Melbourne’s TAFE Box Hill Institute IT manager, Chris Tayler, decided to look for a new solution.
TAFE institutions across Victoria will roll out a new student management system from ASX-listed software provider, TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE).
Central TAFE in Western Australia is trialing Microsoft’s Live@Edu with a view to moving up to 15,000 students to the hosted application for e-mail and file storage.