- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
TAFE - News, Features, and Slideshows
New South Wales' Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) will investigate allegations of fraud involving a TAFE IT manager.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment has extended a Unisys contract for IT support services for another two years.
Faced with an aging server room and a directive to cut power costs, Melbourne’s TAFE Box Hill Institute IT manager, Chris Tayler, decided to look for a new solution.
TAFE institutions across Victoria will roll out a new student management system from ASX-listed software provider, TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE).
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager