Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
TabCorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian online betting companies have called for the relaxation of online gambling laws, claiming the regulations restrict them from competing with offshore companies.
If you want to ensure your security strategy gets read by the right people then keep it short, Tabcorp’s chief information security officer, Troy Braban, told the 2011 CIO Summit.
Tabcorp has harnessed the Cloud and iPads to help it address the huge increase in demand on Tabcorp's IT systems spurred by the Spring Racing Carnival and the Melbourne Cup.
Tabcorp (ASX:TAH) managing director and chief executive, Elmer Funke Kupper, has flagged mobile and online gambling as a major source of future profitability.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today