- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
TabCorp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
Australian online betting companies have called for the relaxation of online gambling laws, claiming the regulations restrict them from competing with offshore companies.
If you want to ensure your security strategy gets read by the right people then keep it short, Tabcorp’s chief information security officer, Troy Braban, told the 2011 CIO Summit.
Tabcorp has harnessed the Cloud and iPads to help it address the huge increase in demand on Tabcorp's IT systems spurred by the Spring Racing Carnival and the Melbourne Cup.
Tabcorp (ASX:TAH) managing director and chief executive, Elmer Funke Kupper, has flagged mobile and online gambling as a major source of future profitability.