Syntheo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Service Stream has incurred a $19.5 million loss due to its 50 per cent stake in Syntheo, which is rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Western Australia and South Australia.
Lend Lease has recorded a $17.8 million loss due to the embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream.
The embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream will not have its National Broadband Network (NBN) contracts extended following the completion of its work in progress, expected to be finished by early 2014.
NBN Co has signed a three-year contract with SA Power Networks to roll out fibre broadband to 300,000 premises in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Premises in Darwin will be able to sign up for fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) connections for the first time this week.
- Google bows to pressure, removes news snippets from German search results
- OpenVPN servers can be vulnerable to Shellshock Bash vulnerability
- Satellite radar measurements map the seafloor
- Apple delivers OS X Yosemite 'golden master' to devs
- iPhone 6 deep-dive review: A major new step in design and performance
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester