Service Stream has incurred a $19.5 million loss due to its 50 per cent stake in Syntheo, which is rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Western Australia and South Australia.
Syntheo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Lend Lease has recorded a $17.8 million loss due to the embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream.
The embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream will not have its National Broadband Network (NBN) contracts extended following the completion of its work in progress, expected to be finished by early 2014.
NBN Co has signed a three-year contract with SA Power Networks to roll out fibre broadband to 300,000 premises in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Premises in Darwin will be able to sign up for fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) connections for the first time this week.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today