Syntheo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Service Stream has incurred a $19.5 million loss due to its 50 per cent stake in Syntheo, which is rolling out the National Broadband Network (NBN) in Western Australia and South Australia.
Lend Lease has recorded a $17.8 million loss due to the embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream.
The embattled Syntheo joint venture between Lend Lease and Service Stream will not have its National Broadband Network (NBN) contracts extended following the completion of its work in progress, expected to be finished by early 2014.
NBN Co has signed a three-year contract with SA Power Networks to roll out fibre broadband to 300,000 premises in Adelaide and regional South Australia.
Premises in Darwin will be able to sign up for fibre National Broadband Network (NBN) connections for the first time this week.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities