- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
Sure, you want users to comply with security edicts, but would you phish your own employees or share your company's hack history? At least some CIOs say yes.
Applying Big Data approaches to information security can help enterprises build better situational awareness capabilities, but implementation could prove to be a major challenge, security experts said at the RSA Conference 2013 being held here this week.
Sure you want users to comply with security edicts, but would you phish your own employees or share your company's hack history? At least some CIOs say yes. Insider (registration required)
The first half of 2012 was pretty bad - from the embarrassing hack of a conversation between the FBI and Scotland Yard to a plethora of data breaches - and the second half wasn't much better, with events including Symantec's antivirus update mess and periodic attacks from hactivists at Anonymous.
PDF files are one of the most common, and most trusted document formats out there. However, that trust, combined with the cross-platform use of PDFs makes the Adobe file format one of the most targeted and exploited by malicious attacks as well.
Depending on whom you ask, paying for antivirus software is either a good investment or a total ripoff. In reality, neither viewpoint is accurate. You can find plenty of good reasons to choose a paid antivirus product, and plenty of good reasons to go with a freebie.
CIOs in Australia and New Zealand are increasingly getting involved in the disaster recovery planning of their organisations, according to a new survey from Symantec.
Security vendor Symantec is using new virtual machine technology to protect Web surfers from online attack.
An online underground economy has recently matured into an efficient, global marketplace to trade stolen goods and offer fraud-related services.
The inside of the Symantec Security Operations Center looks like a scene out of the movie "War Games," and in many ways, the connection is fitting. The SOC, as it is known by Symantec employees, is in the business of detecting and analyzing network threats. And as malicious activity online gets increasingly more sophisticated, the war against cybercrime is definitely on.
Traditional security controls for enterprise don’t necessarily translate into the new world of virtualisation and cloud environments. When mapping out a secure virtualisation roadmap, click to find out about pave a more secure, risk free path.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes