- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
- Synology patches serious flaws in its network-attached storage devices
symantec - News, Features, and Slideshows
symantec in pictures
Investors in Illumio are tripling down, with existing and new investors tossing another $105 million at the data-center/cloud security company that will be used to extend research and development, open new offices and broaden its customer base.
Europol, in collaboration with Dutch authorities, the U.S. FBI and private security companies, have seized the domain names used to control a botnet called Beebone.
A new malware program is being used to do reconnaissance for targeted attacks against companies in the energy sector.
It seems there can be further indignity foisted onto people who've had their iPad or iPhone stolen.
Researchers at the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) yesterday said that they had found evidence that implies attackers have exploited a security vulnerability in the Superfish adware and a slew of other programs.
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
In these lean times, backups aren't what they used to be; it's inevitable that IT staffers will be called to help, especially when an important issue is brewing.
Dropping prices, fast processing speeds and more user-friendly designs have given a boost to this highly accurate biometric technology.
Microsoft's board of directors wants to wrap up its search for a new CEO before the end of the year, according to Bloomberg, citing anonymous sources close to the action.
At the entrance to The Vault, the most secure room within the most protected building operated by security services provider, Symantec, an iris recognition system stands guard as the last line of defense.
Whitepapers about symantec
Cyber Attacks are painful and destructive. It’s essential to defend your business with a powerful protection system. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to get cyber resilient and safeguard your data: • Find out which questions you should ask to find a security solution that works with your business • Understand why your business is a bigger target than you thought • Learn how to protect your brand and bottom line by quickly detecting and responding to attacks
- Optus Business partners Microsoft, AWS and Cisco in new Cloud strategy
- Symantec partners celebrate at regional awards (+23 photos)
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations open
- APC urges businesses to address power management before Windows Server 2003 phase out
- nbn records $785 million loss in third quarter results
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB