- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Symantec encryption - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Symantec encryption
Symantec this week announced two new data encryption options, one that is file-based encryption for use with Dropbox, and the second that works as an extension to the Apple iOS mail client to encrypt and decrypt documents.