- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
Get ready to buy and sell Bitcoin at the mall. ABA Technologies has launched Australia's first Bitcoin ATM machine in Sydney.
Facebook opened the doors of its Sydney office to media for a privacy briefing this week. Computerworld Australia senior journalist Hamish Barwick was given a tour and snapped the following images of the social media company's Australian operations.
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.