- Megaupload seeks return of millions in frozen Hong Kong assets
- Privacy jitters derail controversial K-12 big data initiative
- Cloud attacks are following enterprise workloads
- Survey respondents shun much-hyped mobile shopping technologies
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Sydney in pictures
Get ready to buy and sell Bitcoin at the mall. ABA Technologies has launched Australia's first Bitcoin ATM machine in Sydney.
Facebook opened the doors of its Sydney office to media for a privacy briefing this week. Computerworld Australia senior journalist Hamish Barwick was given a tour and snapped the following images of the social media company's Australian operations.
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
Australia’s startup scene has seen fast growth but continues to be held back by risk-averse investors and a lack of government support, local startups told Techworld Australia.
The Adelaide startup accelerator sponsored by ANZ Bank has announced it will open a new program based in Sydney.
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.