- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
AARNet has confirmed that an equipment fault is causing intermittent connectivity issues to some overseas sites.
US-based business intelligence software provider Lakeside Software has opened Australia and New Zealand regional headquarters in Sydney with the intention of growing the business in Asia.
Cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks has taken space in the Equinix Sydney data centre SY1 and opened a regional office in the city.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together