- SQL injection flaw in Wall Street Journal database led to breach
- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.
SubPartners has announced a submarine cable connecting Perth to Sydney.
Get ready to buy and sell Bitcoin at the mall. ABA Technologies has launched Australia's first Bitcoin ATM machine in Sydney.
Facebook opened the doors of its Sydney office to media for a privacy briefing this week. Computerworld Australia senior journalist Hamish Barwick was given a tour and snapped the following images of the social media company's Australian operations.
Eight startups will join the summer 2014 program of ANZ Innovyz, the startup accelerator that is sponsored by ANZ Bank.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites