Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
Cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks has taken space in the Equinix Sydney data centre SY1 and opened a regional office in the city.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
Asia Pacific Stock Exchange (APX) has launched a trading platform at Equinix’s Sydney data centre, SY1, so that its overseas customers can do business in the Australian market.
This year's Startup Weekend, held November 22-23, attracted its largest crowd of Sydney entrepreneurs Sydney yet, according to organiser Thai Huynh.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Linksys WRT1200AC: A fast, full-featured, open-source-friendly router
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Qantas to launch virtual reality film of Great Barrier Reef
- Starcom and ZenithOptimedia integrate programmatic trading desks
- Oracle: Marketers must create a digital dialogue with consumers
- How Fortnum and Mason got 20% more customers to check out with open-source site
- Freeview appoints Scot Mota as marketing director