- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
This year's Startup Weekend, held November 22-23, attracted its largest crowd of Sydney entrepreneurs Sydney yet, according to organiser Thai Huynh.
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
Eleven Australian startups have been selected for the second intake of the muru-D accelerator program.
Optus and FireEye will invest up to US$50 million (A$57.1 million) on two security operation centres in Sydney and Singapore, both of which will open in Q1, 2015.
Fujitsu Australia has moved its 850 Sydney staff from three locations into one facility at the Macquarie Park technology park in North Sydney. The Oceania office was opened by NSW Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet.