- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
Eleven Australian startups have been selected for the second intake of the muru-D accelerator program.
Optus and FireEye will invest up to US$50 million (A$57.1 million) on two security operation centres in Sydney and Singapore, both of which will open in Q1, 2015.
Fujitsu Australia has moved its 850 Sydney staff from three locations into one facility at the Macquarie Park technology park in North Sydney. The Oceania office was opened by NSW Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet.
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week. The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.