- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
AARNet has confirmed that an equipment fault is causing intermittent connectivity issues to some overseas sites.
US-based business intelligence software provider Lakeside Software has opened Australia and New Zealand regional headquarters in Sydney with the intention of growing the business in Asia.
Cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks has taken space in the Equinix Sydney data centre SY1 and opened a regional office in the city.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button