Telstra has opened its Customer Insights Centre (CIC) in Sydney, giving enterprise and business customers access to a world class technology precinct, purpose-built to foster innovation and partnerships. Spanning 3600sqm over the entire second level of Telstra’s 400 George Street office in Sydney’s CBD, it houses a 300-person auditorium, workshop and collaboration spaces, partner pop-up installations, a restaurant, and many hands-on technology demonstration areas featuring state of the art business solutions.
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney in pictures
Microsoft TechEd arrived this week in Sydney with a brand new format.
Fujitsu Australia has moved its 850 Sydney staff from three locations into one facility at the Macquarie Park technology park in North Sydney. The Oceania office was opened by NSW Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet.
Westpac Group opened its $4 million innovation centre, The Hive, in Kogarah, Sydney this week. The 800-metre centre will be used by Westpac Group staff to work on a number of projects including mobile development. It launched a St George Bank mobile banking app MoneyMeter on the Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch at The Hive.
A city-wide Internet of Things network has been launched in Sydney allowing anyone to connect smart sensors to the internet for real-time monitoring.
AARNet has confirmed that an equipment fault is causing intermittent connectivity issues to some overseas sites.
US-based business intelligence software provider Lakeside Software has opened Australia and New Zealand regional headquarters in Sydney with the intention of growing the business in Asia.
Cloud security firm Skyhigh Networks has taken space in the Equinix Sydney data centre SY1 and opened a regional office in the city.
A new co-working space in Sydney hopes to bring together financial tech startups into 1230 square metres of collaborative office space.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals