- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Sydney's Opal smartcard more advanced than Oyster: NSW
- IBM launches on-shore SoftLayer cloud services in Australia
Sydney in pictures
SoftLayer will launch its first Australian data centre next month in Melbourne, the cloud provider and its parent IBM have announced.
Symantec has invested $12 million in a new office in Kent Street, Sydney.
Global Switch has unveiled a new $300 million data centre called Sydney East to complement its existing facility, Sydney West, in Sydney’s central business district.
Nine of the 10 startups that entered the Telstra muru-D accelerator program have graduated, with eight already securing investors for the next stage.
CSC opened the doors to its new security operations centre (SOC) in Macquarie Park, Sydney this week. The SOC is one of five that the vendor operates globally as part of a 24/7 strategy to identify cyber threats in real time.