- Malware roundup: Tiffany's, Tibetans, iOs are targeted
- Schnucks wants federal court to handle data breach lawsuit
- Layered defenses largely fail to block exploits, says NSS
- Researchers warn of increased Zeus malware activity this year
- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
SAP's flagship Business Suite ERP (enterprise resource planning) software is now able to run on top of the vendor's HANA in-memory database, in a move that stands to open new frontiers of competition with the likes of Oracle, IBM and Microsoft.
Sybase CEO John Chen is leaving SAP, roughly two-and-a-half years after SAP acquired the company for its database and mobility technologies, SAP announced Tuesday.
SAP is expected to make a slew of announcements related to in-memory computing, mobile applications and cloud-based services on Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Informatica has strengthened its hand in the burgeoning market for Hadoop, the open-source programming framework for large-scale data processing, unveiling a new data parser on Wednesday that can transform piles of unstructured information into a more structured form for use in running Hadoop jobs.
Sybase is hoping its IQ analytic database can make its mark in the burgeoning "Big Data" market with an array of new features, including native integration with the open-source MapReduce and Hadoop programming frameworks for large-scale data processing.
Now that SAP's roughly $US6 billion acquisition of Sybase has gained clearance from European regulators, it may not be long before the deal is finalised. With that in mind, users and partners of the companies have much to consider during the next few months, analysts say.
Are your requirements the need for faster release cycles, you have reduced budgets required to run and manage a complex test environment, and you want to decrease your third party expenses? HP Service Virtualisation, designed to enable your teams to create, develop and test against virtual services that simulate real service behaviour with no constraints, available anytime.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Qureshi addresses the trend of ‘mojility’
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: IT needs to be empowered, says Sallam
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia