- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Swift - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Belgian and Dutch Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) said Wednesday that they will investigate the security of SWIFT, which runs an international bank messaging system, following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency unlawfully accessed SWIFT data.
Philadelphia Eagles fans attending Sunday's home opener at Lincoln Financial Field will be able to access a new free Wi-Fi network to watch game video, visit social networks or even order food.
Unconnected rumors about Apple's mobile processor plans have bloggers speculating that Apple's expected A7 chip will have a 64-bit architecture. But the performance boost of such a change is slight, and adopting it will take years, according to chip designer ARM Ltd.
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Google said it exceeded 10 billion total app downloads from the Android Market over the weekend at a growth rate of 1 billion downloads per month.
IBM's decision this week to base its cloud services on OpenStack may help establish this open source platform as the standard in enterprises.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again