- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
Swift - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Belgian and Dutch Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) said Wednesday that they will investigate the security of SWIFT, which runs an international bank messaging system, following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency unlawfully accessed SWIFT data.
Philadelphia Eagles fans attending Sunday's home opener at Lincoln Financial Field will be able to access a new free Wi-Fi network to watch game video, visit social networks or even order food.
Unconnected rumors about Apple's mobile processor plans have bloggers speculating that Apple's expected A7 chip will have a 64-bit architecture. But the performance boost of such a change is slight, and adopting it will take years, according to chip designer ARM Ltd.
Guess what? Your favorite Android app may be just 10 cents right now, thanks to the Android Market's 10 billion downloads celebration.
Google said it exceeded 10 billion total app downloads from the Android Market over the weekend at a growth rate of 1 billion downloads per month.
IBM's decision this week to base its cloud services on OpenStack may help establish this open source platform as the standard in enterprises.
- Microsoft delivers Windows 10 .iso files, free eval of Enterprise edition
- Windows 10 launch draws a small group of Microsoft diehards in Boston
- Americas are just 2 weeks away from running out of IPv4 addresses
- Yahoo unveils app for texting with silent video
- HTC to reveal Vive final design and controller details in October