Revised as open source, Swift 2.2 has contributions from hundreds of developers outside of Apple
Swift - News, Features, and Slideshows
Although it's only a year since the language's public release and despite some issues around tool support, there's no good reason for avoiding Swift, according to ThoughtWorks' latest Technology Radar.
The Belgian and Dutch Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) said Wednesday that they will investigate the security of SWIFT, which runs an international bank messaging system, following allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency unlawfully accessed SWIFT data.
Philadelphia Eagles fans attending Sunday's home opener at Lincoln Financial Field will be able to access a new free Wi-Fi network to watch game video, visit social networks or even order food.
Unconnected rumors about Apple's mobile processor plans have bloggers speculating that Apple's expected A7 chip will have a 64-bit architecture. But the performance boost of such a change is slight, and adopting it will take years, according to chip designer ARM Ltd.
Apple makes good on Swift’s emphasis on performance, approachability, and ease in latest update
IBM's decision this week to base its cloud services on OpenStack may help establish this open source platform as the standard in enterprises.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.