- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
- Snowden willing to face trial in US, if it's fair
survey - News, Features, and Slideshows
Teleworking is increasing even while many businesses in Australia and New Zealand lack written agreements or training for remote working, according to a report released today by Cisco.
Woolworths (ASX:WOW) has urged customers not to fill out a fake customer satisfaction survey which asks for bank account details in exchange for a $150 Woolworths voucher.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
A survey conducted by The NPD Group projects that 77 percent of SMBs are planning to spend more, or at least the same, on new PC hardware in 2010 compared to 2009 PC spending. The SMB Technology Report suggests that the increased PC spending is a harbinger of a better economy--driven by new business and new hires.
Businesses are finally prying their hands from Windows XP as they warm to Windows 7, a research company said today.
Whitepapers about survey
Marketers have seen their jobs transformed over the past ten years. The transformation is happening again—but faster this time. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s survey of 478 high-level marketing executives worldwide, more than 80% say they need to restructure marketing to better support the business. Find out: which six areas leading marketers believe the change will occur in, why nearly 30% see the need for change as urgent and critical to their success, and how marketers see the future.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived