survey - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than two-thirds of Australian startup founders can’t name an Australian politician who has been especially supportive of the startup scene, according to the results of a Startup Muster survey for 2015.
Teleworking is increasing even while many businesses in Australia and New Zealand lack written agreements or training for remote working, according to a report released today by Cisco.
Woolworths (ASX:WOW) has urged customers not to fill out a fake customer satisfaction survey which asks for bank account details in exchange for a $150 Woolworths voucher.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
A survey conducted by The NPD Group projects that 77 percent of SMBs are planning to spend more, or at least the same, on new PC hardware in 2010 compared to 2009 PC spending. The SMB Technology Report suggests that the increased PC spending is a harbinger of a better economy--driven by new business and new hires.
Whitepapers about survey
Marketers have seen their jobs transformed over the past ten years. The transformation is happening again—but faster this time. According to the Economist Intelligence Unit’s survey of 478 high-level marketing executives worldwide, more than 80% say they need to restructure marketing to better support the business. Find out: which six areas leading marketers believe the change will occur in, why nearly 30% see the need for change as urgent and critical to their success, and how marketers see the future.
- Lexmark seals four-year managed print services deal with Bank of Queensland
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO